Job Seeker Resumes
Office Manager Position
Experienced office manager needed for a medical practice in the Sumter area. This individual must demonstrate excellent people skills, organizational skills and the ability to work in demanding or stressful situations.
- Supervision of day-to-day operations
- Maintain healthcare compliance and regulations
- Human resources functions such as employee time and benefits
- Billing department management and inquiry assistance for patients
- Patient and customer relations experience
- Direct working exposure in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of medical terminology, insurance authorization, and revenue cycle management
- BS degree in business or relevant field is preferred, or commensurate healthcare experience will be considered.
Please submit letter of interest and resume via fax to (803) 607-9431
SEEKING RESUMES FOR OFFICE MANAGER
Well-established, highly respected, independent practice located in the PEE DEE and Grand Strand area is seeking an experienced Office Manager. We have 5 offices with 5 providers. The Office Manager we are seeking will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong leadership skills, the ability to work independently, excellent problem solving and organizational skills and can cultivate effective relationships with staff, providers and patients. The position reports directly to the physician board and is responsible for day to day operations, human resources, compliance, contracting, IT, and billing oversight.
Knowledge of billing, regulations, government programs, financial management,
Strong electronical medical records system experience. Minimum 3 years medical office management experience
Location: Florence, SC., with offices in Hartsville, Sumter, Little River, and South Strand.
SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: