Job Seeker Resumes
SEEKING RESUMES FOR OFFICE MANAGER
Well-established, highly respected, independent practice located in the PEE DEE and Grand Strand area is seeking an experienced Office Manager. We have 5 offices with 5 providers. The Office Manager we are seeking will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong leadership skills, the ability to work independently, excellent problem solving and organizational skills and can cultivate effective relationships with staff, providers and patients. The position reports directly to the physician board and is responsible for day to day operations, human resources, compliance, contracting, IT, and billing oversight.
Knowledge of billing, regulations, government programs, financial management,
Strong electronical medical records system experience. Minimum 3 years medical office management experience
Location: Florence, SC., with offices in Hartsville, Sumter, Little River, and South Strand.
SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO:
Job Title: Office Manager
Immediate Supervisor Title: Administrator
Job Supervisory Responsibilities: All clinical and clerical support staff
General Summary: A management position responsible for managing the daily operations of the office.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees daily office operations and delegates tasks as needed.
- Assists Administrator in developing and implementing short- and long-term work plans and objectives for clerical functions.
- Assists administration and staff in understanding/implementing clinic policies and procedures.
- Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary. Ensures that office is staffed appropriately.
- Performs recruiting, hiring, orientation, development, and evaluation of clerical/clinical staff.
- Establishes and maintains an efficient and responsive patient flow system.
- Oversees and approves office supply inventory, ensures that mail is opened and processed, and offices are opened and closed according to procedures.
- Along with Administrator, supports and upholds established policies, procedures, objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control, and codes and requirements of accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Responsible, along with Administrator of Endoscopy Center, for insuring that employee time cards are completed for payroll, as well as approving all requests for time off for non-Endoscopy Center clinical/clerical employees against accrued time available for the respective employee.
- Ensures new employees receive appropriate items including security card, time card, insurance/benefit information, orientation materials. Creates photo ID. Adds data to employee census.
- Ensures terminated employee data are removed from appropriate employee databases, including insurance/benefits, time/leave data, employee census, and file is moved to inactive status.
- Maintains employee address and phone extension lists and emergency contact information.
- Along with Administrator, participates in annual open enrollment benefit period and processes benefit documents.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Super-User: Trains new employees, monitors efficient use by staff, assist physicians with use, troubleshoot issues, contact EMR support as needed.
- Monitor physician schedules for accuracy and efficiency.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably with coursework in health care administration.
Experience: Minimum three years of administrative office healthcare experience, including one year of management experience in health care. Experience with gMed/gGastro EMR is highly desirable.
Other Requirements: None
- Knowledge of medical practices, terminology, and reimbursement policies.
- Skill in planning, organizing, delegating, and supervising.
- Skill in evaluating the effectiveness of existing methods and procedures.
- Skill in problem solving.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures.
- Ability to set priorities among multiple requests.
- Ability to interact with patients, medical and administrative staff, and the public effectively.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
Work Environment: Position is in a well-lighted office environment.
Mental/Physical Requirements: Involves sitting approximately 50 percent of the day, walking or standing the remainder.
Please send resumes to Eric Radabaug, MBA, CMPE at the address below: